Outsourcing of law-related services to legal process outsourcing (LPO) companies is one of the fastest-growing trends in the legal profession today.
A considerable large amount of legal work is currently being done by someone other than the legal representative who is in fact appointed to do it – whether using the inexpensive services of lawyers here in the Philippines, using contract attorneys to process temporary legal ventures, or hiring legal research firms. Nowadays, the most popular form of legal outsourcing constantly involves sending legal work to the Philippines.
Magellan Solutions offers legal outsourcing solutions for legal proceedings support, documentation, corporate transactional work, IP and governance, risk management and compliance, and more.
Legal outsourcing to Magellan Solutions is an excellent way for law firms whether large or small, or independent legal practitioners to deal with complex or lengthy and long-drawn-out legal ventures on a more cost effective budget. Magellan Solutions’ legal outsourcing or legal process outsourcing (LPO) can make billing rates more competitive by acquiring delegated legal services at a significantly diminished price for mid-size and large law firms. Considering the use of legal outsourcing services can offer every legal office the benefits of having paralegals, and more importantly, more connections doing research and document review at a good cost and without having to hire full time staff.
What are the Advantages of Legal Outsourcing Services to Magellan's BPO?
- Reduce costs – This is one of the most noteworthy and prime advantages of outsourcing legal functions. Firms are allowed to trim down their cost structures through labor arbitrage.
- Diminished turnaround time – The use of offshore staff to handle legal processing for example can develop internal bandwidth to reduce turnaround time for pressing legal ventures.
- Flexibility – Tapping the services of in-house staff combined with our team of proficient and committed professionals allows law firms to modify their potentials in response to client requirements and the number of workload.
- Access to offshore talented workforce – Outsourcing legal work to Magellan Solutions allows organizations to access top-rated talent and niche expertise that is not available within the organization.
- 100% Safe and secure data – Magellan Solutions is proud to be certified ISO 27001:2005, a globally renowned information security standard. The company ensures that all data and other relevant information are safe and secure. In addition, the company is HIPAA compliant.
Contact us through phone or email to find out more about Magellan’s legal process outsourcing solutions.