Legal Outsourcing Services
A considerable large amount of legal work is currently being done by someone other than the legal representative who is in fact appointed to do it – whether using the inexpensive services of lawyers here in the Philippines, using contract attorneys to process temporary legal ventures, or hiring legal research firms.
Why Outsource Legal Work to a BPO?
Best Value Support System
Avail our customized legal support system solutions for a fraction of the cost. We do not compromise the quality of our services and we assure that you get what you pay for.
Our staff use updated and widely-used software to increase their efficiency and improve the accuracy of their work.
Faster Turnaround Time
Administrative tasks needed for your law practice require a significant amount of time. Our internal teams focus on delivering your required paperwork within your given time frame.
Guaranteed Data Confidentiality
Your most sensitive data is safe with us. We strictly adhere to ISO 27001 to ensure optimal data security and confidentiality.
Top-Notch Virtual Employees
Magellan’s rigorous recruitment process filters the best candidates in the process. Moreover, our regular training programs shape our staff in delivering intellectual and high-quality results.
Regular Quality Assurance
We regularly check the quality of the output we produce to make sure that we deliver only the best for your law practice.
Our Core Markets
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Legal Outsourcing?
Legal outsourcing or most commonly known as LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing) is a method of delegating legal transactions to a BPO, like Magellan Solutions. It has become a permanent solution to an expensive recruitment process and by nature the tasks outsourced are too time-consuming yet provide minimal value. Learn about our onboarding process here.
What are the Advantages of Legal Outsourcing Services?
- Reduce costs – This is one of the most noteworthy and prime advantages of outsourcing legal functions. Firms are allowed to trim down their cost structures through labor arbitrage.
- Diminished turnaround time – The use of offshore staff to handle legal processing for example can develop internal bandwidth to reduce turnaround time for pressing legal ventures.
- Flexibility – Tapping the services of in-house staff combined with our team of proficient and committed professionals allows law firms to modify their potentials in response to client requirements and the number of workload.
- Access to offshore talented workforce – Outsourcing legal work to Magellan Solutions allows organizations to access top-rated talent and niche expertise that is not available within the organization.
- 100% Safe and secure data – Magellan Solutions is proud to be certified ISO 27001:2005, a globally renowned information security standard. The company ensures that all data and other relevant information are safe and secure.
What kind Of Legal Services are most amenable to outsourcing?
Top outsourcing companies commonly offer these services:
- Legal transcription services
- Legal research
- Answering services
- Document review
- Admin work
- Legal documentation
- Collection services/li>
- Setting-up appointments
Small firms and business legal departments can take advantage of the cost-saving benefits of outsourcing.
Why many Law Firms are turning to Legal Process Outsourcing?
Outsourcing has increasingly changed how legal services are offered in the market. Law firms are turning to legal process outsourcing because of its:
- access to emerging technology for privacy protection
- cost-effective service
- access to full-time professionals with specialized expertise
- 24/7 services especially if you are into offshore legal services
- accommodate more cases
- Information Security Standard
Outsourcing LPO services may mean that you have to entrust several confidential documents. Whether your partnering with an onshore or offshore provider, your data can be at risk. When choosing an outsourcing company, check if there are appropriate information security measures in place. Magellan Solutions complies with ISO 27001, an information security standard that oversees sensitive company information.
Why choose Magellan as your LPO BPO Provider
Magellan Solutions is a leading provider of legal process services here in the Philippines. We currently have a handful of law firms as our clients ranging from criminal injury law firms to paralegals. Our 14 years of experience has proven our ability to provide top global experts in legal aspects. Contact us to know more about our services.