Outsource Proactive Debt Collection Services
- Outsource debt collection services to prevent bad debts, improve your cash flow, and complete your AR collections by streamlining your debt collection process.
- Maintain positive and healthy relationships with your customers by integrating customer service best practices into your debt collection.
- We comply with ISO 27001 to ensure the security and protection of your sensitive data.
What Are Debt Recovery Services?
These are the services provided by a third-party company to pursue individuals or businesses with delinquent accounts.
Why You Should Outsource Your Debt Collection?
You should outsource debt collection if you want to:
- Get rid of the stress caused by debt collection
- Recover delinquent accounts faster
- Save time, effort, and money
- Get the service of highly trained debt collectors
- Maintain good customer/client relationship
- Achieve a healthier bottomline
How Do Debt Collection Services Work?
BPO companies that offer debt collection services integrate various customer service techniques when doing calls. More than the advanced call center infrastructures, the ability of the agents to empathize with your customers is more important.
Basically, there are two methods of collecting debts: reactive and proactive. Most BPO companies employ the proactive approach, specifically the use of debt collection reminder calls.
Professional Debt Collection Service Provider
Magellan Solutions comply with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. We do not harass or intimidate customers. Instead, we try our best to help them settle their debts by giving them various options and ideas. By dealing with them in a professional manner, we help build and maintain your business’ reputation.
If you don’t have an established debt collection process yet, we will work with you to create one. This will help us streamline the entire process, and collect debts professionally within a shorter time frame.
Fill out the form below if you’re interested to outsource debt collection services.