Call Center Operations
Magellan implements a continuous improvement methodology focused on setting expectations, monitoring, evaluation and coaching. Central to this process will be the role of team leaders, who will supervise a group of agents, assigned to specific program or campaign. Shift supervisors continuously monitor campaign/program metrics, and relay summary report to the Team Leaders.
Magellan Team Leaders monitor random agent recordings, doing live call barging, assessing e-mails or webchat. On the other hand, the team leaders will continuously monitor agent performance metrics and do appropriate measures to improve on each concern. Team leaders’ responsibilities include:
- Motivating their respective teams, by means of various group bonding activities and/or incentive programs.
- Setting and achieving team goals
- Communicating effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Providing guidance and support for team members
- Managing team performance and providing feedback
- Identifying and addressing team issues and conflicts
- Facilitating team meetings and decision-making processes
- Assigning tasks and responsibilities to team members
- Monitoring progress and ensuring deadlines are met
- Managing and allocating resources for the team
- Continuously seeking to improve the team’s performance and processes
- Encouraging creativity, innovation, and continuous learning within the team
- Representing the team in meetings and presentations to upper management.
Our Technological Infrastructure
Magellan’s technological infrastructure includes a customer relationship management (CRM) system that would accurately, effectively and efficiently monitor and interpret a broad range of performance metrics directly or indirectly related to achieving customer service quality targets and other objectives. Magellan’s management/supervisory team will closely monitor and apply these metrics to continuously improve the performance of each call center agent.