MEDICAL APPOINTMENT REMINDER SERVICES
- Web-based medical appointment reminder service for physicians, clinics, and medical institutions.
- Convenient and non-intrusive approach of reminding patients of their medical appointments.
- Complies with HIPAA guidelines to protect sensitive medical information.
What is a medical appointment reminder service?
This service assists medical practitioners in reminding their patients of their upcoming appointment. It helps reduce no-shows and encourages patients to do the appropriate action in case they can’t go on the scheduled date.
How do medical appointment reminder call services work?
Medical appointment reminder services work as an extra pair of hands and mouth of your front office. Based on the schedules and information you give, calls will automatically be sent to your clients regarding their scheduled appointments with your clinic. These calls are usually sent hours or days prior to your client’s schedule.
What are the benefits of outsourcing this service?
- Outsourcing this service is a time saver. Don’t let your time be wasted on trying to remind your clients about their appointment, let others do it for you. With this, you can spend your very precious time on things that matter more. Moreover, by reminding your patients, they are less likely to not continue their scheduled appointment, which will spare you the possibility of wasting your time while waiting for nothing.
- Outsourcing is cheaper. It is an effective way of increasing your workforce without putting a huge increase in your expenditures.
- Have access to well-trained and skillful agents who are experts in handling different types of people. Proper customer service and etiquette is an essential part of communication, and these are what your hired agents specialize in.
- Increase your profit by making it more likely that your clients will come to your clinic for their medical appointments.
How much do medical appointment reminder services cost?
Medical appointment reminder services do not have specific pricing. The most for availing this service is dependent on varying factors such as
- The number of agents you wish to hire and the length of time you wish the contract to last. The greater the number of seats the more you need to pay.
- The level of expertise of the agents which vary from new agents (yet highly-trained) to expert agents.
- The location of your business.
- Existing laws regarding the service you wish to acquire
- Additional services such as continuity plans, etc.
Outsource Medical Appointment Reminders For Physicians, Clinics, And Healthcare Institutions
Improve the attendance rate for booked appointments. With our omnichannel way of reminding patients, we can help them remember their schedule with your clinic. Talk about a time well-spent and healthier bottom line!
Available in both automated and human-operated service, you can choose the package that best suits your needs.
Contact our Business Development team by fill-out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.