Outsource Collection Reminder Services
- Automated and human-operated service to remind clients to settle unpaid bills on time.
- Best-value custom-fit solutions for utility companies, insurance firms, and financial institutions.
- It comes with customer service best practices to maintain and strengthen business relationships.
What is a collection reminder service?
A type of reminder call service, it notifies customers to settle their bills or debts on time. In most cases, this service is automated. However, if the business owner prefers to add a human touch, live operators can handle this function.
How do collection reminder call services work?
Reminder call services work by letting you have a phone system that sends calls to a list of clients and remind them of and existing balance or unsettled payments. This service acts as an extension of your back office that ensures all delayed profits are claimed. Collection reminder call service exists in two types, an automated type, and an agent-manned type. Both methods have different strengths and weaknesses however they are found to be effective in securing collections especially when the two methods are used together.
What are the benefits of outsourcing this service?
- Cost-effective! Outsourcing is a cheap yet effective method of increasing one’s man-power. If you outsource collection reminders, you will cut costs on funding the needed training for your own employee.
- Hassle-free and prevent misses. When you outsource this service, your clients will be reminded in the way you want them to be reminded. Your hired agents are skilled and have successfully trained in this field.
- You can make better use of your time. Instead of staying all day on the phone, you can focus more on more important things.
- Making sure your clients are reminded of their balances, they are more likely to pay what they owe which equates to increased revenue.
How to look for the right service provider?
Looking for the right service provider can be difficult. You need to make sure that the information you are going to disclose is put into good hands. Here are some things you need to look for to make sure the service provider you choose is credible
- The service provider should have a clean and competent track record. Do a little research and see how their previous clients rate their services. This is very important, their level of competence will reflect greatly in the quality of work they do.
- Find a cheaper service provider that still offers good quality services. Competition is strong in the outsourcing industry; therefore you should consider outsourcing on countries that holds a good reputation in service provision such as the Philippines.
- Look for a service provider that has received certifications such as ISO and HIPAA certificates. These are only awarded to those who have completed training and are compliant with guidelines. It signifies credibility to the service provider.
Outsource Collection Reminders
Clients who pay on time helps big time in maintaining smooth cash flow in your business. Along with good customer service, gently remind them to pay their bills on time to avoid penalties — a move they can surely appreciate.
Try our collection reminders service now! Whether you’re looking for an automated service or the help of a live agent, we have that solution for you. Talk to our Business Development team to see how we can help your business grow.