Offshore Physician Answering Service In The Philippines
Real healthcare goes beyond the services provided in clinics or hospitals. Show your genuine concern to patients through good customer service. Outsource a physician answering service in the Philippines and see the difference it can make to your medical practice.
Can Bad Customer Service Hurt Your Medical Practice?
Yes. Poor customer service can drive your patients away. Remember that aside from giving them the proper diagnosis or treatment, a good customer service shows that you really care for your patients. Showing them otherwise might mean that you only accommodate them for profit and not for real healthcare.
What Is A Physician Answering Service?
It is a type of call center service designed to handle real-time, overflow, or after-hours calls for doctors’ offices, medical institutions, and healthcare facilities. It covers the following areas:
- Appointment setting
- Appointment rescheduling or cancellation
- Customer service
- After-hours customer inquiry and service
Who Needs A Physician Answering Service
Medical practitioners who receive a high volume of calls can take advantage of a physician answering service. In general, they are:
- Clinics and medical offices
- Urgent care clinic
- Home healthcare and nursing agencies
- General practitioners
- Orthopedic and other rehabilitation centers
Why Outsource An Answering Service For Physician?
These are some reasons why you need to outsource an answering service:
- Your patients are quietly ‘slipping away’ due to bad customer service
- Your staff can’t dedicate their entire time in answering all calls
- A lot of calls continue coming on even during midnight or holiday
- You don’t have enough staff who will answer the phone
- The cost of receptionist services are expensive in your area
What Are The Benefits Of Getting A Physician Answering Service?
As a physician or a healthcare provider, outsourcing an answering service can bring you the following benefits:
- Answering basic questions
- Managing schedules (setting up new appointments, rescheduling, cancellation)
- Cost-saving measures
- High contact rates and reduced holding time
- Providing support during off-hours
- Delivering better customer service to patients
- Getting rid of ‘poor bedside manner’ or ‘cranky receptionist’ service that can turn off patients
How To Choose A Physician Answering Service?
There are certain factors that you should not overlook when choosing a physician answering service:
- Compliance to HIPAA to ensure data security
- Specialization in providing services to the medicine/healthcare industry
- Track record
How Much Does A Physician Answering Service Cost?
Outsourcing a physician answering service has no fixed cost. It usually depends on your specific needs and requirements. But in general, here are the factors that affect pricing:
- Length of contract
- Number of seats
- Agent expertise
- Labor market rate
- Add-ons (business continuity programs, additional infrastructure, etc.)
While the cost is a huge reason why you want to outsource, keep in mind that you have to look beyond it. Make sure that you consider the value that it can provide to your organization.
Physician Answering Service, Health Care Call Center
Compliant to HIPAA, Magellan Solutions provides service to a variety of local and international medical institutions. Our existing physician answering campaigns undergo through regular quality assurance tests to make sure that we deliver the service that your patients deserve.
Fill out the form below to outsource or to know more about this service.