by Arthur Kevin Rabago
Funny work quotes provide a welcome change from our usual (serious) posts on call center interview tips and call center career advice. There have been many quotes from famous individuals about the trials and tribulations of work.
Here is a selection of my (personal) favorite quotations. Hope they will put smile in your face when you’re done reading them.
1. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one”. Oscar Wilde
2. “Hard work never killed anyone, but why take a chance?” Edgar Bergen
3. “I always arrive late to the office, but make up for it by always leaving early.” Charles Lamb
4. “Nobody notices what I do until I don’t do it.” Quote seen on coffee mugs.
5. “It’s amazing how much you can accomplish when it doesn’t matter who gets the credit.” Harry S. Truman
6. “I like work it fascinates me I can sit and look at it for hours” Jerome K. Jerome
7. “Many people quit looking for work, once they find a job.” Author unknown
8. “People are still willing to do an honest day’s work. Trouble is they want a week’s pay for doing it.” Joey Adams
9. “If a train station is where a train stops, what is a workstation?” Author unknown
10. ”The difference between a job and a career is the difference between 40 and 60 hours a week.” Henry Ford