Call Center in Philippines is a Resilient Market
Call Center Business Philippines: Top Services
How much does it cost for a virtual assistant?
Basic administrative tasks cost around $15-25 per hour. Meanwhile, you pay customer service executives $25-30 for an hour. The expected salary would reach at least $50 for more complex tasks.
An experienced assistant may charge more. Their years of expertise do not come cheap anymore. With more years of experience, the higher their expected salary is.
Pretty expensive both for start-ups and big companies. Why waste your budget when you can get the same quality services cheaper?
Outsource to one person or a dedicated team for a personal touch.
Best virtual assistant services to outsource
You can outsource VA to help out with individual tasks such as:
- Organizing your personal to-do list and calendar
- Booking travel arrangements for weekend trips or vacations.
- Helping you make purchases.
A lot of these tasks don’t need someone in-person. They can be for outsourcing instead.
Content writing helps boost search engine optimization and drive traffic to websites.
Have someone oversee this process. This results in a great digital marketing decision on your part.
Blog posting should be regularly to:
- Have more people find you on search engines.
- Have more of them clicking on your posts. This results in consumers visiting your website.
- Blog posts could serve as a star for communication between you and your audience.
Content creation is not easy. Besides writing, there are a lot of other tasks like:
- Finding and editing images
- Uploading articles to your blog
That’s why it’s a good idea to outsource your blog posts to a virtual assistant.
There’s this general assumption among small business owners that VAs outsourcing can help you do your taxes for you. But at the end of the day, they can’t do any actual accounting for you. What they can do is:
- maintain budgets
- make purchases
- keep track of your expenses to make your finances as transparent as possible.
Social Media Management
Have someone experienced to handle:
- Creating content to share on your social media accounts
- Scheduling posts
- Engaging with your followers
- Analyzing statistics and reports
Below are some of the customer service we offer:
- Loyalty programs
- Invoice inquiries
- Balance inquiries
- Order tracking and fulfillment
- Customer care support
- Inbound sales support
- Billing Support
- Account management
Data entry virtual assistant does
Data entry clerks enter data from what the employer has given into computer software.
- Product Listing
- Transferring data in a Word document or spreadsheet
- Entering details for hospital use
- Entering details for municipal use
There different specialties in data entry as every business sector need this.
What an admin virtual assistant offer
These VAs are also known as general virtual assistants. They are like your office secretaries. Most business holders cannot keep up with all the demands at their offices. VAs can help in many ways. They manage and work on the following:
- Making reports
- Setting appointments
Responding to all those emails can be a challenging task.
Your email channels can still function without you. Outsource to VAs now.
- Sift through all your mail to remove any spam.
- Answer job inquiries, general questions, and follow-ups.
- Organize and filter your inbox.
- Carry out email marketing campaigns and manage email lists.
There’s a reason why many businesses outsource to places like India and the Philippines.
Paying outsourced assistants offer a cut-priced bargain along with quality service. You’d be paying a fraction of the price of hiring a virtual assistant from the Western world.
TALK TO US!
Contact us today for more information.