Legal Process Outsourcing Guide: Why Get It and Benefits
Voice vs Non-Voice: Omnichannel Contact Center for SMEs
Usual services for a data entry outsourcing company
Businesses thrive with efficient workers on board.
This is the same reason businesses across all industries find ways to shape their operations by focusing on the core process. Often, they contract third-party companies to manage the day-to-day repetitive tasks.
- Manual Data Entry – One of the most common data entry jobs. It manually creates documents into a digital platform.
- Online Data Entry – Files come in a soft copy format or are done through websites.
- Micro Jobs – A micro job is almost like contractual or freelance work. An employee would be assigned a workload that can be done in a specified time. One of the micro-jobs is data entry. This mainly revolves around copying and pasting to and from Word documents and spreadsheets.
- Data Formatting – Requires fewer typing tasks than other data entry jobs. Data formatting focuses more on following preset specifications that the program requires. This is mainly done when storing a file and choosing the format to save it.
- File Conversion – File conversion is a process of changing an already existing file into a different format. An example would be re-formatting a Word document into a PDF file. Conversion is also possible with images or audio files into a Word document.
- Transcription – Transcribing is simply a combination of listening and transferring data into required documents. One must have keen listening skills with this data entry form, as some audio files may be unclear. It is caused by either the lack of proper recording equipment or the voice quality. Another requirement advantageous for this is one’s familiarity with what is being transcribed.
- Data Entry Clerk – A data entry clerk or operator enters data from what the employer has given into computer software. This is mainly done offline. They have different specialties, as every business sector requires their help. In a way, they serve as assistants for clients. They are sometimes expected to be able to give at least a summary of what they have written. Clients assume their employees have a decent background in the industry they are writing for.
Manila is the best data entry service provider
Data entry outsourcing is the fastest and cheapest way to digitize data.
The best for a company is to outsource its most time-consuming and repetitive tasks. They may start building customized teams. Most of that consists of Filipino professionals to help with some of their operations. Data entry is one of the tasks that are perfect to outsource.
Data entry involves physically entering data into a system or program. Data such as names, addresses, and other essential information are being saved. Since accuracy is critical, mistakes must only be a few or none.
Why outsource data processing services to the Philippines
Data entry is the most critical repetitive task for any business.
Due to the diverse requirements of the data industry, different specializations exist. There are entry-level data entry roles that must only have basic computer skills. Some positions require particular skill sets, such as data manipulation, graphical presentations, and even licensed data processing.
Are you looking into services that can relieve you of data entry? Fill out the form below to get a free consultation.
TALK TO US!
Contact us today for more information.