Why Telemarketing Philippines Is No Longer Cost Saving
Protecting Your Company From Telemarketing Fraud
BPO Philippines remains the top destination to outsource for business worldwide
Operational cost reduction and boosting organizational productivity prompts business leaders to outsource to BPO Philippines. Despite the pandemic, the market was valued at $232.32 billion in 2020 with an annual growth rate of 8.5% from 2021 to 2028.
- Improve business agility
- Survive the constantly changing business dynamics
- Improve efficiency while decreasing operating costs
- Emphasize core competencies
BPO Philippines remains the top outsourcing destination followed by India. However, the business and industry changed. There are emerging markets that want to take a piece of the BPO market.
3 Emerging Call Center Markets to Watch
These are the countries that are becoming enticing places for businesses to outsource from. This is due to the competitive edge they can offer to global businesses.
Few common threads to identify emerging call center markets
Business leaders find top-performing and cost-effective solutions to deliver high-value business services. While it still depends on the business needs, these are the guiding principles before you consider working in an emerging outsourcing market.
The COVID-19 pandemic put a stop to travel and led to more restrictions. However, access to high-demand locales is often taken into account. Additionally, areas of high volatility, political or geographical, can present future challenges to consider.
2. Talent Pool
The performance of agents largely impacts the effectiveness of your outsourced call center. It is a fact that call centers will perform better when their employees are educated, fluent in the desired language like English, well-versed in technology, and highly skilled.
This plays a vital role to ensure service delivery is smooth and can cater to any business requirements. Thus areas that are actively improving sectors across education, utilities, IT, and public transportation are a top priority.
The top reasons to consider are the ability of a location to offer lower operational costs and lower overall cost of entry. However, business leaders also consider healthy economies that can provide highly-skilled workers. This is in addition to quality of life standards to promote retention.
In conclusion, you can use this as a guidepost in order to identify if working with emerging markets is a good decision for you.
Business Process Outsourcing Industry in the Philippines Remains a Top Choice for Business Worldwide
Emerging markets are inevitable for the worldwide BPO industry. This is actually a good thing for businesses. As this provides lots of options to choose from.
BPO companies in the Philippines remain a top destination when it comes to outsourcing because of the following:
- It has cemented its reputation as an industry authority when it comes to offering cost-effective call center services
- BPO Manila Philippines provides a skilled and talented workforce that has a cultural affinity with the West, especially the United States
- Outsourcing companies in the Philippines employ and thus provide companies that outsource to the Philippines who are English and conversation proficient and with a college degree
- The government has been supporting the business process outsourcing industry in the Philippines through technical programs, incentives, and the establishment of special economic zones.
- BPO companies in Metro Manila and major cities across the country offer diverse and technical-centric services for the following:
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Customer Services
- Go-to outsourcing destination for diverse industries such as BFSI, Healthcare BPO, Manufacturing, IT & Telecommunication BPO, and Retail BPO.
Magellan Solutions is One of the Top BPO Companies in Metro Manila
With almost two decades in the industry, we cemented ourselves as a great contributor to the vibrant business process outsourcing industry in the Philippines.
We focus our human resources and infrastructure to remain relevant and competitive during this volatile weather. So we can continuously provide excellent services to our clients across the globe.
Magellan Solutions is ISO 27001-certified and HIPAA-compliant because we understand the growing need to remain secure with the data and information that you entrust with us.
Contact us today and let our Business Development Managers create custom-fit solutions that solve your business’ pain points. Fill up the form below!
TALK TO US!
Contact us today for more information.