Difference Of Outsourcing Philippines Vs. India’s BPO Sector
Why Should You Outsource Sales Calls?
Getting Familiarized with Business Process Outsourcing and Knowledge of Process Outsourcing
First of all, what is business process outsourcing, or BPO? It involves contracting any function, segment, or process to a third-party provider. As the name suggests, it is a process, an operation that is proven and predetermined. On the other hand, knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) is somewhat of an extension of a BPO.
In a sense, BPO is the big umbrella that covers KPO. But there is still a stark comparison between the two processes.
- BPO is based on a set process and rules. KPO is based on the personnel’s knowledge, expertise, and judgment.
- BPO is less complex, is driven by volumes, and requires the expertise of the process. But KPO is more complicated. It requires expertise in knowledge and deals with insights, experience, and expertise.
- BPOs hire employees with primary education, strong communication skills, and general computer knowledge. Meanwhile, KPOs need employees who are highly skilled and professionally qualified.
- The focus of BPOs is on low-level processes and peripheral activities. On the other hand, KPOs deal with knowledge, information, and high-level functions.
- BPO employees have a monotonous routine and set targets. But KPO employees provide insights, speculate, forecast, and may even report directly to the client.
Even if KPO seems to be of higher standards, it does not mean BPO should be set aside. Which one you choose will be based on your business type and what specific jobs you wish to outsource. The skill level and training required for your purposes will likely decide between a BPO or KPO.
So where does the legal process outsourcing go in this picture?
What are the roles of LPO service providers?
LPO is exclusively made for the legal industry. Among the three, it is the only industry-specific outsourcing type. But some LPO services may also fall under BPO or KPO. For example, a legal intake answering service is a BPO and LPO service. And legal research or e-discovery is also a KPO service.
Legal process outsourcing, or LPO, enables access to talents with legal backgrounds—an LPO agency with people who understand the legal industry and can provide your needed support.
Some of the roles that Magellan Solutions can fill:
- Document Coder
- Billing Clerk
- Legal Secretary
- Online Records Clerk
- Legal Executive Assistant
- Document Reviewer
- Document Processing Specialist
- Legal Administrator
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Legal Researcher
- Litigation Support Specialist
- Case Manager
- Contract Administrator
- Compliance Specialist
- Patent/Intellectual Property Specialist
- Foreign Language Translator
Your Top Choice for Legal Process LPO Provider in the Philippines
We are a BPO company that has been in the industry for more than a decade. We have served law firms and legal departments globally.
Our LPO services are already acclaimed internationally. This is also supported by the fact that we have ISO-27001 certification.
At Magellan Solutions, we aim to help more law firms in the future. This is why we offer high-quality services at flexible rates.
Ready to get world-class services for your legal practice? Please fill out our form and get a free quote today!
TALK TO US!
Contact us today for more information.