Hiring A VA Cold Calling Is A Handy Choice
What You Need to Know About IP Contact Center Outsourcing
Is a script important in establishing smooth sailing communication in an order processing call center?
When outsourcing your order processing call center, it would be best to consider many things. It is one of the critical factors to have a better outcome when pursuing business deals.
That’s why it is essential to plan your strategy when communicating with every prospective client. So, is composing a script in your order-taking process necessary?
Giving a script to your agents will make the product presentation easier. They can follow what’s on their hand without stuttering or skipping on essential details.
You can also give consistent branding to your clients when you have a script. Moreover, you can decide what tone you want your agents to deliver when talking with customers.
On top of that, you can also train your agents faster. There’s no need for complicated mock calls since they can go by your script. Monitoring them based on the indicators you provided and the hand is also more convenient.
Despite this advantage, having your agents religiously follow the call script can lead to critical mistakes. Some order-taking agents tend to sound robotic when reading a transcription, making them unenthusiastic from the customers’ perspective.
Your customers don’t like to talk with unenthusiastic agents. 78% of customers abandoned their call with an agent with a robotic delivery. You will lose a lot of possible profit if your agents sound this way.
Therefore, you need to balance out the usage of a scripted conversation when talking with your clients. You have to figure out when you need your agents to go by the script and when to follow their instincts.
You still have to study what your customers want to figure everything out. After all, 34% of customers say they have a better experience when the agent doesn’t sound like reading from something.
Tips on Creating an Effective Order-Taking Call Center Script
Here are some of the tricks that you can use when writing an order-taking script for your customers:
- Always start your script with a cheerful greeting. – A simple “Good day” or “Hello” is enough to jump-start the order-taking conversation. You can also add the tagline of your business to make it more personalized.
- Leave a part where your agents can talk directly to customers without looking at the script. – After the greeting, put a blank space on the script where the agent can freely ask anything to your customers. It helps to build a better rapport with them before processing their orders.
- Avoid a word-by-word script if possible. – To avoid robotic sounds, make your script flexible for changes. Let your agents make some minor tweaks to deliver every word comfortably.
- Create a call flow to guide your agents whenever they’ve lost in the conversation. – It is imperative that your agents still follow the step-by-step order-taking process even if they have a flexible script. Call flow will help them if customers have many questions and must return to the script.
- Prepare answers for some familiar occurrences. – As mentioned, studying your customers to know precisely what they want is essential. Listening to previous calls will help you formulate answers to some of the customers’ regular questions. It may not be part of the main script, but it will be great if agents have something to follow when customers ask these questions.
Inbound Order-Taking Services for SMEs
Besides processing their order, you can get other inbound services when outsourcing your order-taking department. Here are some of them:
- Phone Answering Service
- Customer Support Service
- Omnichannel Contact Service
- Multilingual Call Center Service
You can combine this other inbound call center service with your order-taking process to create an excellent customer experience. They will likely consider your business over other companies when you have all these call center features.
All you need now is to partner with the best BPO company for your business.
Outsource Order Processing Services Now!
Magellan Solutions is the best outsourcing company for small and medium businesses. We have more than 17 years of experience assisting SMEs worldwide.
Our pricing is very SME-friendly. Our flexible cost calculation depends on your needed service and several agents.
We have several safety features, too, to protect your data. We have an ISO Certification that supports our claim as one of the most trusted BPO companies.
Contact us today and get a free-60 minute consultation. Please fill out the contact us form below.
TALK TO US!
Contact us today for more information.