Filipino Virtual Assistance in Finance Advantages
From Inbound Telemarketing to Cold Calling: Best Real Estate Outsourcing Strategy
What are appointment-setting services?
This service helps find new prospects without the hassle and stress that usually comes with it.
Appointment setting services are either:
This is a marketing process of capturing interest in a product. It allows companies to find potential prospects. Candidates are qualifying individuals considering their profiles, interests, and demographic data.
Lead generation’s purpose is to develop sales through found clients. Clients who are most likely to buy services or products.
This is a telemarketing service. Trained agents persuaded to close deals via phone calls.
Telemarketing sales may also be called “telesales” or “inside sales.“
An inbound call is based on inquiries about the products and services offered. Often pertained to as a “warm” call, customers initiate as first contact with the company. It enables customers to inquire during a time that best suits their interests.
Unlike outbound, warm calls could yield higher profitability in the long run.
These unsolicited calls convince customers to make a purchase.
A further look into cold-calling services
Many industries rely on outbound for revenues. These companies include Uber, Fortune 500, Twitter, and other growing start-ups.
Outbound calls generate leads and sales. It alerts customers of new products and offers. Not only are cold calls for sales. It is also used for meetings, conference calls, or for gathering business surveys.
- InsideSales – Rebranded as XANT. It is a sales model for industries selling high-ticket items.
- Aavaz – Created to serve small businesses, design and launch efficient calling campaigns
- SafeSoft – Use in maximizing both inbound and outbound calls.
- Mojo Dialer – List dialer wherein agents load their data files into Mojo. After, they select which list to call and begin smiling and dialing.
- Freshdesk – An online cloud-based customer service software. It provides help desk support with all intelligent automation.
- ICT – Application suites bundled together as a package.
- Vocalcom – Includes phone, email, SMS, web, chat, and social media in a single interface.
- RedCloud – Solves the cost to businesses globally caused by cash and cash management.
- Voicent – VoIP software application that offers predictive dialer software product, Agent Dialer.
- VanillaSoft – A sales engagement software for inside sales. It helps development reps for processing data.
- Ytel – Includes different modes of communication such as SMS, voice, email, and direct mail.
- Five 9 – Used for worldwide inbound, outbound, blended, and omnichannel contact centers.
- Call Fire – Helps businesses with virtual phone numbers, IVR, voice broadcasting, mass text messaging services, and power dialing.
All data gathered is stored with the help of this software. Data can be accessible by any member of your management at their convenience.
Outsource your outbound telemarketing services.
These companies have sales representatives who dial numbers day in and day out.
It takes a lot of time and company resources to use, train, and oversee a team of cold-calling personnel. So outsourcing your cold calling services is an excellent choice.
Contact us for more of our services.
TALK TO US!
Contact us today for more information.